This is getting close to the end of week one of our Radio Show and I am supposed to be giving an update to how that is going….pretty sure that we (as in the class) hasn’t actually recorded anything for our 5-7 minutes of material, but I’m sure that now that we have our ideas somewhat figured out then the rest will come later.
For the things that I did this week, we got a few things. I remade a genre in the assignment Remake That Genre! from the assignment bank. Other entries from the assignment bank include, Covers By Different Artists- Same Song, and I also collaborated with Justin on making a radio bumper for our show!
I also made a bumper sticker to promote Ds106 radio that someone could put on their car if they printed it out.
And last but not least, I was told to focus on commenting on people’s tweets or blog posts or really anything related to ds106. So I made 12 different comments that I gathered into a different blog post that you can see here.
Now, on to week two of the Radio Show Project!